By signing below or clicking “I Agree” on our website as part of the booking process, you hereby agree to the following terms and conditions, on behalf of yourself and all members of your traveling party. These terms and conditions form an agreement between you and FirstClass Choice Inc., California corporation doing business as TopBusinesClass (“we”, “our”, or “us”).
THIS WEBSITE IS OFFERED TO YOU CONDITIONED UPON YOUR ACCEPTANCE WITHOUT MODIFICATION OF ALL THE TERMS, CONDITIONS, AND NOTICES SET FORTH BELOW (COLLECTIVELY, THE "AGREEMENT"). THIS WEBSITE IS OPERATED BY A U.S. ENTITY AND THIS AGREEMENT IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, USA. YOU HEREBY CONSENT TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION AND VENUE OF COURTS IN SAN MATEO COUNTY, CALIFORNIA, USA, IN ALL DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE. USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS UNAUTHORIZED IN ANY JURISDICTION THAT DOES NOT GIVE EFFECT TO ALL PROVISIONS OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS PARAGRAPH.
1. Responsibility: We act only as an agent for the airlines shown on your itinerary. We are not responsible for their acts or omissions of or their failure to provide services, adhere to their own schedules, or honor their contracts. Nor are we responsible for any omissions, delays, failures to make connections, re-routings, or acts of any governmental authority, or for damage and/or delay due to causes beyond our control such as labor disputes, bankruptcy, defaults, mechanical breakdowns, pandemics, epidemics, quarantines, government restraints, weather problems, volcanic activity, earthquakes, terrorism, or threat of terrorism.
2. Foreign Entry Requirements and Hazards: We have no special knowledge regarding foreign entry requirements, unsafe conditions, terrorism, health hazards, weather hazards, supplier bankruptcies, or the suitability for a disabled person of any portion of any trip. For information concerning possible dangers at destinations, we recommend going to the State Department travel website at www.travel.state.gov. For information about passports and visas, and possible dangers at your destinations, go to: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel.html, click on "Find International travel Information” then click on "Country Information", and fill in the name of the destination country. For medical and health information, we recommend contacting the Centers for Disease Control at (877) FYI-TRIP or www.cdc.gov/travel. You assume full and complete responsibility for checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of your destination and your connecting points, and all conditions regarding health, safety, security, political stability, and labor or civil unrest at such destination. Many countries require your passport to be valid for six months beyond the date of entry. Please note that some countries may require a visa and/or a health card. It is your responsibility to have all required travel documents in possession at check-in. It is strongly recommended that you review visa requirements for all stops as some countries may require a transit visa. Passengers transiting via or connecting between airports located in the European Union-Schengen Area may need a Schengen Entry visa. Please contact the embassy of the country you are going to visit or transit through to get the up-to-date.
3. Airline Schedule Changes and Delays: Schedule changes are quite common today. We urge you to re-check exact flight times prior to departure and prior to your return. Flight delays are also common today. If your domestic flight or your US-originating foreign flight on a US airline is delayed for any reason, the airlines are not required by law to compensate you or pay for your enroute expenses, such as meals, hotels, taxes and phone calls. WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND TRAVEL INSURANCE FOR ALL YOUR TRAVEL PLANS.
In the event of a flight cancellation you are at the airport, please see the airline ticketing counter or a gate agent, as they have the most power to change your itinerary to the next available flight or accommodate you per the airline rules. If your ticket is not honored for any reason while you are at the airport before you board your flight, please email your ticketing agent immediately. In most cases we can confirm that your ticket is authorized with the airline. In other cases, we will replace your ticket with an acceptable alternative, of equal value or more, within 24 hours; otherwise, we will issue a full refund.
4. Frequent Traveler Points: Frequent traveler awards (miles, points etc.), upgrades, certificate vouchers and other discounts or incentives do not apply to TopBusinessClass.com flights, hotel stays, or other travel services.
5. Frequent Flyer Account: We may, from time to time, assist you in booking travel by utilization of frequent flyer award miles/points. This procedure, although discouraged by the airlines, is perfectly legal, except in the State of Utah. If needed, you acknowledge, and explicitly permit, TopBusinessClass.com to create a frequent flyer account on your behalf using your name and personal information to assist in booking award tickets. You also understand and agree that the frequent flyer account will be managed by the TopBusinessClass.com and account details may change. If you notice any errors in your account details, please notify TopBusinessClass.com by email.
6. Cancellations and Refunds: If the airline cancels your flight, or if you cancel your ticket for any reason, we will issue you a future travel credit equal to the amount you paid. You may apply it one time to any international ticket within the year after your purchase, but if the new ticket has a higher price, you will be required to pay the difference. The foregoing is our sole responsibility in connection with the airline’s cancellation or your cancellation. No future travel credit is provided for no-shows.
7. Booking Fraud and Non-Use of Flight Segments: You agree you will only use our services to make legitimate reservations or purchases and will not make speculative, false or fraudulent reservations or reservations in anticipation of demand. You will only use our services in compliance with applicable law. You agree not to purchase a ticket or tickets containing flight segments that you will not be using, such as a "point-beyond", "hidden-city", or "back-to-back tickets". You further agree not to purchase a round-trip ticket that you plan to use only for one-way travel, You acknowledge that the airlines generally prohibit all such tickets, and therefore we do not guarantee that the airline will honor your ticket or tickets. If you do not use one of the flights in your reservation, the airline will cancel your remaining itinerary. You agree to indemnify us against airline claims for the difference between the full fare of your actual itinerary and the value of the ticket or tickets that you purchased.
8. Credit Card Merchant: We are the merchant on your credit card transaction. Please bear in mind that our services consist of facilitating the sale and paying the airline. If an airline does not provide the service or ceases operations, your recourse is against the airline, not us. You agree not to initiate a chargeback against us or a refund request that is not authorized by this Agreement and to pay any and all legal fees incurred by us in disputing any such claim for refund.
9. Taxes and Fees: Advertised airfares and hotel prices are inclusive of all taxes and fees. However, because a supplier may separate taxes and fees, you may see charges on your credit card from both TopBusinessClass.com and these suppliers. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.